Success Served By The Slice
The PAPA PICCOLINOS PIZZA story began in 1980 in THUNDER BAY, Ontario, today we have 3 stores and we are looking to expend our concept all over Ontario and in Canada. We pride ourselves on the simple fact that
"We Deliver Quality"
Our success continues as a direct result of our uncompromising commitment to providing the people we serve with only the highest quality products made from only the finest ingredients.
Because of its healthy ingredients, pizza is not considered "fast food", but rather "good food fast."
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is previous restaurant experience necessary?
Previous experience is not necessary, but it is helpful.
2. What locations are available?
Call Head Office for details.807-767-0000 ask for David.
3. Is financing available?
Financing can be obtained through a financial institution.
4. What is the down payment for a Papa Piccolino's Pizza franchise?
The down payment is $80,000 to $100,000 unencumbered cash.
5. What is the franchise fee for Papa Piccolino's Pizza?
The franchise fee is $20,000.
6. What are the ongoing costs?
Royalties are at a flat rate starting at $250 and advertising budget is 5% of gross sales.
7. What is the cost of a new location?
The cost is anywhere from $290,000 to $350,000 depending on size and location.
8. How would I go about obtaining a Papa Piccolino's Pizza franchise?
Call our head office 807-767-0000 and ask for David.
9. If I don't meet the financial or operational criteria to become a franchisee, can I partner with someone who does?
Yes, you can have a partner as long as that person meets the requirements.
10. Does Papa Piccolino's Pizza select the site where the franchise will be built?
Many sites are already targeted for consideration of new franchises.
However, if the prospective owner has a site in mind, we'll have our experts examine it to ensure that it meets our established criteria for success.
11. What kind of support can I expect?
You will receive expert advice from our qualified staff and full training for operating a franchise.
You will also benefit from ongoing expert support throughout your time as a franchisee.
12. From where will I purchase the food and equipment to run my business?
All products are ordered through our HACCP approved commissary and distribution centre.
13. What type of marketing support can I expect from Papa Piccolino's Pizza?
Advertising on radio, newspapers, billboards, internet and flyers, along with upbeat promotions.
14. Does Papa Piccolino's Pizza provide training and how long is the process?
We provide full training for qualified applicants and the duration is dependent upon the skill level of the individual.
Please fill out the online application and email it to email@example.com we will review your application and get back to you either by phone or email
Papa Piccolino’s Pizza Online Franchising Application